Saturday

Ohio Valley ~ Moon of Frozen Ponds









O’G here!

Domestic Greetings!












A recent comment has brought to light a visual misunderstanding sometimes interpreted by a picture presentation of my great-great-great-grandfather (GalileoGalenGrangerGopher).

He’s a wee-bit scruffy around the ears with a bigger than usual tummy. Causing a misinterpretation of his true furry genealogy. My furry linage is and are proud descendants of the Ohio Valley Gopher Clan.

Not one of those unspeakable, dirty pawed, unkempt, raggedy-tailed, feet dragging, groundhogs. For clarity I have posted a more recent picture of myself. Besides eyeees ain’t never found a GH that had any proper fetch’en-up.

Pawing right along!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear member of the Ohio Valley Gopher Clan,

I hope no offense was taken from my mistaken idenity of your picture. I think your recent picture is a much better likeness.


Speaking of pawing along you may want to check out this job web site (assuming you have not already)
http://www.jobs.osu.edu/

Katy said...

What a nice, trim spring photograph that is! Although I didn't realize that whistle-pigs (aka groundhogs) are raggedy-tailed. I'll have to check my wikipedia for that.
~Katy